The Scottish tea baron Sir Thomas Lipton used to survey his burgeoning empire from here. Lipton’s seat is a panoramic overlooking destination in Sri lanka. Handapanagala lake, Chandrika lake, Uda walwe lake, Wedi hiti Kanda mountains, and also the hambanthota harbor alocated in the in the southern coastal area nd five provinces in Sri Lanka can be seen remarkably.
The Dambetenna longest tea factory in Sri Lanka has earned a reputation among the travelers and tourists as a place to be toured where they can learn about the tea making process.Once you visit up to the Lipton seat a perfect panoramic view of the exclusive area can be seen. Surely it will be breathtaking.
7.00 am – pick up from the hotel near Ella and Bandarawela
8.30 am – Reach to Lipton’s seat. enjoy the beauty of the area
10.30 am – visit Dambethenna tea factory and study the tea making process
12.00 pm – Lunch from the village
1.00 pm – walk through tea plantaions
2.30 pm – start the way back to Hotel
- Transports will be available on Tuk Tuk
- If more than 4 guests transport will be available from a van (optional)
- Recommend to wear shoes for your convenience
- Water bottles and snack will available for you
- We provide Clarifying Guiding service for every tour